Isla de Salsa 2023
Advanced ticket sales will be started on May 12th, 2023.
General admission: ¥ 5,500
- Children under 15 years (Junior high school students and younger): FREE ADMISSION
* Children must be accompanied by a legally responsible/guardian.
U19 (High school students and up to 19 years old) : ¥ 1,500
U25 (Between 20 and 25 years old) : ¥ 2,500
- People with a disability: ¥ 2,500
- Foreigners: ¥ 3,500
** If all ticket are sold out with pre-sale, there are no tickets for the day.
We will check your documents at the entrance gate. Please bring your ID to prove you are a student or a disable person.
If you are a foreigner bring your residence card for foreigners in Japan or passport.
If you fail to bring this ID you will be required to buy a full normal ticket.
These discounts may not be combined with Advanced Ticket with discount.
Please read the conditions for obtaining and using the tickets, before you purchase your ticket.
- Ticket PIA
- P-code : 243-188
Tickets can be purchased at the Pia tickets counter or convenience stores (Seven Eleven).
Seven Eleven: You can purchased the ticket at “Multicopy” machine which is both a copy machine as well as a ticket terminal. Please enter the above "P-code" to find our festival.
- Lawson Ticket
- L-code : 81304
Tickets that are handled by Lawson Ticket can be bought using "Loppi" at any Lawson store in Japan.
The "L-code" that are required for buying tickets using Loppi can also be searched on LAWSON TICKET(l-tike.com), so you can check information on the Web and then purchase the tickets at a Lawson store.
How to pick up tickets using Loppi machine
- You can apply from the PC site / smartphone site and purchase directly from the "Famiport" or "multi-copy machine" (depending on the store) installed at FamilyMart stores.
- For foreign residents
- “Furusato Nozei”
- General advance tickets can also be purchased with "Furusato Nozei", which is an option to redirect a portion of your tax bill to a specific city or region. If you want to buy two tickets, you will save money with this program!
- NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano
- Advanced tickets are sold at the TIEMPO's office.
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo,
Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
* Advanced tickets for T.I. members are sold at Tiempo Iberoamericano.
We will refund your money at Tiempo Iberoamericano in exchange for your ticket.
An application is required for a refund. Note that the refund cannot be paid out the same day. Refunds will be processed only after the festival has concluded.
In the event that the festival is canceled, the detailed information about the refund process will be announced on this website.
- There is no refund for tickets that are lost or damaged.
- Any cancellation for personal reasons after payment of fee cannot be accepted.
Neither will the ticket be refunded in the case that the artist has been changed or cancelled, or in the case of a change of stage or performance hours.
- Sale or transfer of tickets to another person for a profit is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer takes no responsibility for problems that may arise from tickets bought/sold in this way or any other way not authorized by the organizer.